Tyro (tī′rō) - noun
- A beginner in learning something.
- A beginner in learning anything; one who is employed in learning or who has mastered the rudiments only of any branch of knowledge; a novice.
[Medieval Latin tȳrō, squire, variant of Latin tīrō, recruit.]
From Latin tīro (“young soldier, recruit”)
Previously a developer for over a quarter of a century. It was a blessing to be able to figure out puzzles and how to make things work for a living.
These days I am a tyro trying to keep up with current technology trends and 10,000 other random topics I find interesting.
Blot.im - The tool used to generate the HTML from the markdown files composing each page of this blog.
Sublime Text - My old school editor of choice. All of the newer “Markdown” editors I have tried so far don’t have all the same customizable features I have grown accustomed to.
Other Miscellaneous TMI
- Been a bicyclist most of my adult life
- Collector of images of people who are dead
- Have purchased many art books, tutorials, and supplies and created almost no pieces of art
- Keep obsessive daily things done journal with Obsidian, Keyboard Maestro & multiple Stream Decks
- Used to be really into photography. Now I rarely snap using my drone.